WHAT TIME DOES BUD LIGHT ESCAPADE FESTIVAL START?
More information to come.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
All ticket prices listed herein are subject to HST, convenience fees and delivery charges (where applicable). Please review your orders carefully. All tickets are subject to availability. Full price listing can be viewed by clicking here. We strive to ensure that people can choose their favorite days based on the complete list of talent for any given day; Box office prices will be announced in June, and will be available based on capacity; We recommend that our patrons take advantage of presale and advance online pricing to guarantee attendance and our lowest prices.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT FOR BUD LIGHT ESCAPADE ?
Access is restricted to 16 years old or older with valid government issued ID.
WHAT IS VALID PHOTO ID?
Driver’s license, health card, passport, citizenship card, resident card and BYOD card. No other cards will be deemed valid.
WILL THERE BE A 19+ AREA?
There will be an exclusive 19+ VIP area on site at Bud Light Escapade Festival 2019.
WILL THERE BE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON SITE?
Bud Light Escapade Festival 2019 is fully licensed.
WILL THERE BE ATMS ONSITE?
Yes, there will be several ATM machines located at different locations on site.
WILL THERE BE FOOD VENDORS ON SITE?
Yes, there will be various food and beverage vendors on site for an assortment of food and refreshments, including beer and alcohol.
WILL THERE BE TOILETS AT THE FESTIVAL?
Yes, the venue has multiple bathroom facilities.
WILL THE BUD LIGHT ESCAPADE BE CANCELLED IF IT RAINS?
No, the BUD LIGHT Escapade will go on, rain or shine.
WILL THERE BE MERCH AVAILABLE ON SITE?
Yes, there will be an array of merchandise available for purchase.
WILL THERE BE LOCKERS AVAILABLE ON SITE?
More information to come.
WILL THE SITE BE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
Yes, however wheelchair access will be limited to certain areas. We recommend having a companion/attendant to help. There will be a reserved areas designated for patrons using wheelchairs
WILL THERE BE EMERGENCY STAFF ON SITE?
Yes, there will be Ottawa Police, paramedics and an ambulance on site to assist in any emergency. There will also be a first aid tent for minor accidents and injuries.
IF I GET SICK OR HURT, WILL THERE BE FIRST AID AVAILABLE?
Yes. While we have made every effort to ensure that the Escapade events will be a safe environment, accidents do happen. A First Aid Tent with trained personnel will be set-up to treat minor injuries or illness. If you are in need of assistance, find one of our Public Safety Personnel or any Bud Light Escapade Staff. They will be able to guide you to the First Aid Tent.
If you have special medical needs, we encourage you to register at the First Aid Tent upon arrival. If you do require treatment during the day, you will be required to sign a “Consent To Treat” form. You must be 18 years or older to sign for yourself. If you are not 18 or older, please bring an adult with you. Please keep your “Consent To Treat” form with you at all times if an adult does not accompany you. No one under 18 will be treated without adult permission or a signed “Consent To Treat” form.
If the First Aid Tent is busy, and your complaint is minor, you may be asked to wait. Please be patient, there may be someone else in more need of treatment. You will be advised if our staff feels it is necessary for you to seek further treatment in the local hospital or Emergency Room. Please note that you are responsible for supplying insurance information. It is also your responsibility, not the Bud Light Escapade Staff’s, to provide transportation to the hospital unless the injury requires an ambulance. You will also be responsible to provide your transportation back to the Bud Light Escapade.
RECOMMEND PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
• Drink plenty of fluids.
• Avoid overexposure to the sun.
• If you see an emergency vehicle, get out of the way immediately!
• Bring all the prescription medications you normally take with you and keep them with you at all times.
• Eat substantial meals to provide your body with enough energy.
• If you have problems with dust or allergies, please bring your medication.
• We will only plug in ventilators or other necessary medical equipment.
• If you are reporting to the First Aid Tent to inform them of someone else’s injuries, please look around you carefully before you leave the victim. Take note of landmarks so you can make your way back quickly.
PLEASE REPORT TO THE FIRST AID TENT IMMEDIATELY IF
• You have a cut and cannot stop bleeding.
• You have something in your eye.
• You experience dry mouth, light-headedness, blurred vision, or severe headaches.
• You are having difficulty breathing with or without chest pain.
• You have a burn from any other source other than the sun.
• You experience any type of seizure activity.
• You are experiencing vomiting or diarrhea or extreme stomach pain.
WILL THERE BE A LOST AND FOUND?
There will be a lost and found tent located on site at Bud Light Escapade.
WILL THERE BE AN INFORMATION TENT?
Yes, there will be an information tent to help you with any inquiries you may have.
ARE CAMELBACKS ALLOWED?
Camelbacks are allowed up to a maximum? size of 70oz. Camelbacks must be empty upon entry. Water bottles or small bottles will not be permitted inside the venue but will be available for purchase on site .
ARE BACKPACKS ALLOWED?
Backpacks and oversized bags are not allowed inside the #BudLightEscapade. However, fanny packs, small purses and draw string bags will be permitted. They are subject to a security check prior to entry into the Bud Light Escapade Festival.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH A VIP TICKET/PASS?
For 2019, Bud Light Escapade Festival’s VIP Experience offers a separate entrance, private elevated VIP section with viewing deck (Main Stage Only), private washrooms, private bars and VIP hosts/hostesses to cater to your needs. To reserve a VIP table & bottle service and for more information on pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Booths are very limited and on a first come first serve basis. VIP’s will have their dedicated entrance and hosts will assist them to the VIP area and/or VIP Booths and Tables.
WILL THERE BE SEARCHES ON SITE?
Every person will be thoroughly searched upon arriving on site. All objects disallowed will then be confiscated and will not be returned
WHAT OBJECTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON SITE?
• No Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
• No Weapons of any kind
• No outside liquids or food
• No object that can be used as a projectile
• No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
• No Selfie Sticks or Camera Polesflag poles, sticks, or “totems”
• No animals
• No professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
• No chairs
• No laser pointers
• No water toys
• No coolers, thermos, containers or bottles
• No large backpacks/bags (There will be a bag check available for $5.00)
• No air horns
• No video cameras or audio recorders
• No musical instruments
• No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
• No megaphones
• No beach balls, soccer balls, baseballs, etc…
• No gang colors or gang wear that represent criminal activity
• No bicycles
• No skateboards
• No rollerblades
• No tents
WILL YOU BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES EVERYWHERE WITHIN THE SITE?
Bud Light Escapade Festival 2019 is fully licensed.
WHAT CAN I BRING TO BUD LIGHT ESCAPADE FESTIVAL
• Camelbacks (Maximum size 70oz and must be empty upon arrival)
• Electronic Cigarettes with factory pack sealed juice bottles
• Fanny packs, Small Purses, and Drawstring bags (Subject to security search)
• Point and shoot, non-professional cameras
• Illuminated or glowing jewelry
• Kandi, Kandi masks
• Flags and banners
• Prescription medication (you must have the prescription in your name with you)
• Sunscreen (Must be sealed)
• Small towels
• GoPros (head & chest mounts are permitted)
• Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a security upon entry)
• Sealed lip balm & gloss
• Powder makeup
• Sealed tampons
• Sealed packs of gum