How much are the tickets?
For the first tiers, Weekend General Admission passes are $109.50 (+fees +shipping) and Weekend VIP passes are $199.50 (+fees +shipping).
* Tickets are inclusive of taxes
Prices of Weekend GA and VIP passes will increase after each tier is sold out.
Please review your orders carefully. Prices can change without notice. All tickets are subject to availability.
We recommend that our patrons take advantage of presale and advance online pricing to guarantee attendance and our lowest prices.
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase your weekend pass on our website by clicking here.
If the event is not sold-out, it will be possible to get hold of a single day pass for a gate price according to availability.
It is possible to buy hard tickets from a promoter. Make sure that he is an official promoter of Bud Light Escapade Music Festival.
It is important to have the hard ticket in hand when you arrive at the event. The photograph of a hard ticket WILL NOT be allowed.
DO NOT buy tickets/passes from a 3rd party (example: Facebook, eBay, StubHub, Craigslist, Kijiji) because they will not be allowed. Frontgate and Escapade Music Festival are not responsible for counterfeit tickets and can not guarantee the validity of the purchases made with an unauthorized distributor.
Are there single-day tickets?
We strive to ensure that people can choose their favorite days based on the complete list of talent for any given day.
Box office prices will be announced in June, and will be available based on capacity and availability.
What is included with a VIP tickets / pass?
A VIP ticket offers your :
- Exclusive and fast VIP entrance;
- Private elevated VIP section with viewing deck (Main Stage Only)
- Exclusive bars in the VIP zone;
- Private washrooms in the VIP zone.
VIP tickets available are limited.
To reserve a VIP table & bottle service and for more information on pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Booths are very limited and on a first come first serve basis. VIP’s will have their dedicated entrance and hosts will assist them to the VIP area and/or VIP Booths and Tables.
What is the minimum age requirement?
Access is restricted to 16 years old or older with valid government issued ID.
What is a valid government issued ID?
Driver’s license, health card, passport, citizenship card, resident card and BYOD card. No other cards will be deemed valid.
Will there be a 19+ area?
There will be an exclusive 19+ VIP area on site at Bud Light Escapade Festival 2020.
At what time does the festival start?
More information to come.
Will there be alcoholic beverages on site?
Bud Light Escapade Festival 2020 is fully licensed. You will be allowed to have alcoholic beverages everywhere within the site.
Will there be ATMs on site?
Yes, there will be several ATM machines located at different locations on site.
Will there be food vendors on site?
Yes, there will be various food and beverage vendors on site for an assortment of food and refreshments, including beer and alcohol.
Will there be toilets at the festival?
Yes, the venue has multiple bathroom facilities.
Will the festival be cancelled if it rains?
No, the festival will go on, rain or shine.
Will there be merch available on site?
Yes, there will be an array of merchandise available for purchase.
Will there be lockers available on site?
More information to come.
Will the site be wheelchair accessible?
Yes, however wheelchair access will be limited to certain areas. We recommend having a companion/attendant to help. There will be a reserved areas designated for patrons using wheelchairs.
Will there be emergency staff on site?
Yes, there will be Ottawa Police, paramedics and an ambulance on site to assist in any emergency. There will also be a first aid tent for minor accidents and injuries.
If I get sick or hurt, will there be first aid available?
Yes. While we have made every effort to ensure that the Escapade events will be a safe environment, accidents do happen. A First Aid Tent with trained personnel will be set-up to treat minor injuries or illness. If you are in need of assistance, find one of our Public Safety Personnel or any Bud Light Escapade Staff. They will be able to guide you to the First Aid Tent.
If you have special medical needs, we encourage you to register at the First Aid Tent upon arrival. If you do require treatment during the day, you will be required to sign a “Consent To Treat” form. You must be 18 years or older to sign for yourself. If you are not 18 or older, please bring an adult with you. Please keep your “Consent To Treat” form with you at all times if an adult does not accompany you. No one under 18 will be treated without adult permission or a signed “Consent To Treat” form.
If the First Aid Tent is busy, and your complaint is minor, you may be asked to wait. Please be patient, there may be someone else in more need of treatment. You will be advised if our staff feels it is necessary for you to seek further treatment in the local hospital or Emergency Room. Please note that you are responsible for supplying insurance information. It is also your responsibility, not the Bud Light Escapade Staff’s, to provide transportation to the hospital unless the injury requires an ambulance. You will also be responsible to provide your transportation back to the Bud Light Escapade.
Recommended preventive measures :
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun.
- If you see an emergency vehicle, get out of the way immediately!
- Bring all the prescription medications you normally take with you and keep them with you at all times.
- Eat substantial meals to provide your body with enough energy.
- If you have problems with dust or allergies, please bring your medication.
- We will only plug in ventilators or other necessary medical equipment.
- If you are reporting to the First Aid Tent to inform them of someone else’s injuries, please look around you carefully before you leave the victim. Take note of landmarks so you can make your way back quickly.
Please refer to the first aid tent immediately if :
- You have a cut and cannot stop bleeding.
- You have something in your eye.
- You experience dry mouth, light-headedness, blurred vision, or severe headaches.
- You are having difficulty breathing with or without chest pain.
- You have a burn from any other source other than the sun.
- You experience any type of seizure activity.
- You are experiencing vomiting or diarrhea or extreme stomach pain.
Will there be a lost and found?
Yes, there will be a lost and found tent located on site.
Will there be an information tent?
Yes, there will be an information tent to help you with any inquiries you may have.
Are camelbacks allowed?
Camelbacks are allowed up to a maximum size of 70oz. Camelbacks must be empty upon entry. Water bottles or small bottles will not be permitted inside the venue but will be available for purchase on site.
Are backpacks allowed?
Backpacks and oversized bags are not allowed inside the #BudLightEscapade. However, fanny packs, small purses and draw string bags will be permitted. They are subject to a security check prior to entry into the Bud Light Escapade Festival.
Will there be searches on site?
Every person will be thoroughly searched upon arriving on site. All objects disallowed will then be confiscated and will not be returned.
What objects are not allowed on site?
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind
- No outside liquids or food
- No object that can be used as a projectile
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No Selfie Sticks or Camera Polesflag poles, sticks, or “totems”
- No animals
- No professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
- No chairs
- No laser pointers
- No water toys
- No coolers, thermos, containers or bottles
- No large backpacks/bags (There will be a bag check available for $5.00)
- No air horns
- No video cameras or audio recorders
- No musical instruments
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No megaphones
- No beach balls, soccer balls, baseballs, etc…
- No gang colors or gang wear that represent criminal activity
- No bicycles
- No skateboards
- No rollerblades
- No tents
What can I bring to the festival?
- Camelbacks (Maximum size 70oz and must be empty upon arrival)
- Electronic Cigarettes with factory pack sealed juice bottles
- Fanny packs, Small Purses, and Drawstring bags (Subject to security search)
- Point and shoot, non-professional cameras
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry
- Kandi, Kandi masks
- Flags and banners
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription in your name with you)
- Sunscreen (must be sealed)
- Small towels
- GoPros (head & chest mounts are permitted)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a security upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
Check out a few of the great rewards on offer below
Weekend General Admission
Sell 9 tickets to earn this reward.
Weekend VIP Ticket
Sell 18 tickets to earn this reward.
Side Stage Viewing
Sell 30 tickets to earn this reward.